4.8.11

HORSING AROUND

I never got a pony when I was a kid. Boo hoo. But really, that's probably for the best - ponies seem far too much like hard work. And probably not very practical when you live in Central London. So here cometh the perfect solution... 'Horsey' by Eungi Kim was one of the shortlisted design entries from more than 3000 participants in Design Boom's 2010 'Seoul Cycle Design Competition'. What can I say... every modern girl's dream? And even if not, imagining seeing someone riding it on my way to work puts a big smile on my face.
Despite its brilliantness, Horsey didn't win... here's the other shortlisted entries and the winning design:




1 comment:

Brandon said...

Nice post! Cool blog too!

If you're into photography. You should check out my site. I'm a photographer!

www.electricbrandon.com

If you want, you can follow it and I'll do the same.